The dinner table is a place where we connect, refuel, nourish, laugh, cry, dream, discover each other's hearts, teach, encourage, pray, try new things, grow, and love. It fills our hearts and bellies to gather around the table and invite others in. With our buys schedules and lives, it can be challenging to get everyone together for meal time, and when you do, it can be difficult to get everyone talking. So, here are 10 easy questions or topics to help start conversation the next time you are able to gather around your dinner table.
- If you were an animal what would you be?
- What are you looking forward to this month? year?
- If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- If you could only keep one item you own, what would it be?
- Say something nice about the person across from you.
- What is your favorite family tradition? Why?
- If you won $1000, what would you do with it?
- Name one win from the last week. Name one fail from the last week.